We understand that businesses in Georgetown change hands and we are here to help. If your business has experienced no significant changes, you may not need to have it inspected. Simply complete the Business License Certification Statement and upload it below.
However, if any of the following have occurred, you will need to schedule an inspection. To schedule an appointment, fill out the form below.
Changes that would require a site inspection include but are not limited to:
- Changes made to building exits (means of egress)
- Movement or separation of any interior walls
- Changes in high-piled storage
- Changes in equipment and chemicals used in the course of doing business
- Changes to the fire sprinkler, alarm system, and/or fixed protection system
- Changes to the electrical panel of a fire protection system(s)
- Changes to the location and/or access to the key safe (KnoxBox©)
- Changes to the location and/or access to the fire hydrant and/or FDC
- Changes to the location and/or access to the fire lanes (gates)
- Changes in storage and/or processes involving hazardous materials/waste